Laffy update : Bladder stone

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks a million for all your responses. Laffy is taking in crushed pellets and hay. His poos are getting bigger but they are like greenish. Overall he is recovering well and once again we will update anything about him again.

Thanks! =)

I ( my chins that is ) get the greenish poops too whenever I have to feed Critical Care to one of my chins. I think it's from the fiber in the CC, as this is the only time it is greenish in color.

It sounds like you have Laffy well on the road to recovery. Here is some good vibes and chinny love from me and Herby, Zoe and Ansem! :hug2:

Thanks Bostongirl!

Laffy is recovering really well. His poops are lot bigger and his taking in water and pallets now. We are still feeding him CC 3 times a day but we noticed today that his weight dropped.

Is this a post surgery symptom? His has been dropping weight since his surgery. ( from 412g to 403g in 8 days)

Thanks!

If that's all the weight he's lost since surgery, I don't think I'd be all that worried yet. He's probably still just not feeling himself and therefore not eating as much, even though you're feeding him CC. You may want to try feeding him more often (if possible) and see if that helps.

Latest posts

Back