Labradoodles were the trend last year...

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Courtney

... and the Dynamic Duo!
But this year, it's all about the Bloocoller! That's right, you can own your very own Bloocoller puppy. For those who don't know, that's a Bloodhound crossed with a Border Collie... but thanks to the miracle of genetics, they more closely resemble Labs. Due to their impeccable breeding, they're far more intelligent than Labs too! Unlike most puppies, they ONLY chew on their toys. Never shoes, walls, floors, etc.

Thanks, Kijiji! You never fail to lower my expectations of people just that little bit more!

These intelligent, gentle puppies are full of love and personality!
These BLOOCOLLER pups come with
FREE bag of DOG FOOD and
FREE Dog ID TAG
FREE Vet organizer
FREE Tote bag

INTELLIGENT and EASY / Receptive to training!
- Bloodhound Mother works Search and Rescue
- Border Collie Father works as a Security Dog

Look like Labrador Retrievers; but have more wrinkles in the face, longer ears,
will not be as large when adult, and are far more intelligent.

To Date These Puppies are ALREADY ;
KENNEL TRAINED,
NEWSPAPER TRAINED,
and TOY TRAINED - trained to only chew on toys.
Raised around kids and other animals

BOY IS SOLD, only 4 Girls left
Born : JANUARY 17 / 09

$175 or BEST OFFER
If traveling to pick one up will consider low offers
Vet checked - all are very healthy

1100jj2_18.jpeg

...............where I come from that's commonly known as a mongrel :huh:

Why can't people be happy with the breeds that already exist? Why do we constantly need to develop more?!

I don't really know what to say in situations like this. My sister bought a cockapoo puppy last year *rolls eyes* and she and I kelpt fighting about it...My point was that there are so many pound puppies and pure breed dogs that I don't understand why she needs to do this...Yes, they are very cute, but it is also adding to the issue. With these new breeds that are being created there are a lot of crap puppies that come out of the equation...I just don't get it *snort*

I don't think a lot of these people are even trying to make "new breeds". I think many of them just want to breed their dog and it's a lot easier to just breed her to the neighbors' bloodhound than it would be to go out and find a suitable mate of the same breed, or better yet, get her spayed. They justify it by coming up with some sort of idiotic "designer" name for the puppies and telling everyone that they'll have all the good qualities of both parents and none of the bad.

I agree with Minrex. I think people are not getting their dogs spayed or neutered and when they breed, they make it sound like this is the most perfect combination of dog you could ever want. And the saddest part of all, people are falling for it! There was an ad in our local newspaper a few weeks ago for Labradoodles. They were asking $700 for the males and $800 for the females. I don't know if they sold or not but I was outraged.

Quick question about dogs...why can't people just get POODLES if they don't want a dog that sheds? I admire the Labradoodle's beginnings although I think it has become a little outrageous.

And it is exactly that, these dogs were not "fixed". Both breeds need to work work work and become destructive when bored (that is if the bloodhound decides to wake up :) ), so I'd love to know how this mix doesn't chew on the "wrong things".

A herding dog with a scent hound...WOW.

I like owning mutts, but not purposly bred ones...rescued ones. Right now I have a dalmation but she was a rescue too. plenty of dogs to rescue purebred too. People need to stop breeding mutts on purpose

Quick question about dogs...why can't people just get POODLES if they don't want a dog that sheds? I admire the Labradoodle's beginnings although I think it has become a little outrageous.

And it is exactly that, these dogs were not "fixed". Both breeds need to work work work and become destructive when bored (that is if the bloodhound decides to wake up :) ), so I'd love to know how this mix doesn't chew on the "wrong things".

A herding dog with a scent hound...WOW.

Ha I like your post...and all dogs chew...and all dogs bark and poop in the house etc.etc.etc....paying $500+ for a backyard mut isn't going to change that

This whole thing drives me nuts. My next dog is probably going to be a purebred. But only because I'm thinking about getting a Greyhound. We have a track here and the rescue's are all over crowded. I usually get them from the animal shelter, but these are so sweet. I don't know why people won't spay/neuter their animals. And the people who buy them...

As a former shelter employee, I think anyone who even thinks about breeding dogs or cats should be made to watch a days worth of euthanasia at their local shelter. Maybe if they had to watch 8 week old puppies and kitties be killed because there are no homes for them, they would think twice about breeding their animal...... But then again probably not because people are stupid.

The fact that they are only wanting $175 means they know they are full of crap. They are trying to sell these puppies like a Shamwow on TV. Exactly like a friggin product, and that is what makes me angry.

Latest posts

Back