Kunya's cuddle buddy!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

rach_leigh

I ordered a cuddle buddy for Kunya and he loves it!! I bought him and his cuddle buddy (a lemon square from Fuzz Depot) on his new daybed all cuddled up! I tried to sneek a picture:

kunyaandsnugglebuddy005.jpg

He looks so content!

Last edited:
OOOH Kunya I would be snuggling up with that cuddle buddy too! I LOVE lemon heads!!!!

What does everyone put inside of the cuddle buddies? I have fleece and am wanting to make one. Stuff like quilt batting? Or cotton balls? Pieces of towels?

Something I'm not thinking of?

yah Kunya!!! So glad your mommy got on the ball!!hehe Ben, use cut up fleece for your homemade buddy...then show us!

Aw glad he likes it!
Thanks Angela!! I meant to email you the picture, but I guess you found it! Thanks again!

OOOH Kunya I would be snuggling up with that cuddle buddy too! I LOVE lemon heads!!!!
Laurie....that is SO funny! Kunya's a lemon head!

yah Kunya!!! So glad your mommy got on the ball!!hehe
Yes, Nancy I was a good mommy and got him a buddy! It worked too!

Thanks everyone for your replies!

What does everyone put inside of the cuddle buddies? I have fleece and am wanting to make one. Stuff like quilt batting? Or cotton balls? Pieces of towels?

Something I'm not thinking of?

You stuff them with fleece strips. You don't want to stuff it with batting or cotton, as if your chin chews through the fleece, it might try to eat the insides, so if it's fleece, there's nothing to eat really, just more fleece.

I was thinking that batting wouldn't be good if they got to it. I didn't think of cutting up fleece and putting it inside. Thanks!

Back