Kona, my forever puppy

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

konayipark

baby_godzilla
Just thought I'd share a few photos of my little one when my husband and I took our beach cruisers out for a ride last weekend. Kona's nearing 4 years old, but she still acts and looks like a puppy.

3923821703_86e50cce1e.jpg
(How tiring is it to sit in a bike basket that she has to yawn for the photo?)

3923821241_e67ebe3146.jpg

3923820771_bc89c6aa30.jpg

Thanks for letting me share. :heart:

She looks like she's having a great time, and she's a cutie. :)

My dogs (mixed chow and dachshund) are nearing 10/12 years, but they still act like little pups too. :D

What type of dog is Kona? She def. has that cute fuzzy puppy stature.

AMAZING PICS! And what a gorgeous little dog! I had dreamed of a little dog like that when I was younger. Such nice coats on them. Same colour too.

Also - PLEASE make sure to tell me the model and brand of your camera. I was about to buy a new Canon 450D DSLR (I think that was the model) but want to wait until Christmas to buy it so I know for sure its the way to go! Thread stealer, i know :( .

Also - PLEASE make sure to tell me the model and brand of your camera. I was about to buy a new Canon 450D DSLR (I think that was the model) but want to wait until Christmas to buy it so I know for sure its the way to go! Thread stealer, i know :( .

Hey, I have the Canon XSi, which is the same model that you mentioned wanting (the 450D). I absolutely love the XSi, but I hear lots of great things about the Nikon line, as well, in case you were thinking of those. I've come to understand that while having a great camera body is important, it's also important to have great lenses! The lens I used for the photos above (including the one I'm posting below!) is the best $100 I've ever spent in camera accessories - click here. Definitely PM me if you want more information!!

One last photo of my sweet-faced little one...

3819204054_de8d5beeef.jpg

Back