Jemma and Atlas

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leni

Hardcore Fleece Addict
Since I took some pictures of Zim for the other thread I of course had to take some of Atlas and Jemma while I was at it. Jemma was asleep in her hidey house and was none too pleased. Atlas is getting so big! He turned 4 months old today. Weighs 503grams.

Attachments

• DSCF0391.jpg
    DSCF0391.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 30
  • DSCF0392.jpg
    DSCF0392.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 30
  • DSCF0400.jpg
    DSCF0400.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 29
  • DSCF0401.jpg
    DSCF0401.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 30
Poor Jemma. If looks could kill she would have taken you out! Atlas is adorable. Happy 4 month birthday little guy.

Ahahaha if looks could kill she would've taken me out a long time ago! But don't let the stink eye fool you, she's my sweetest chin. She lets me hold her and cuddle her for a bit and when I go to give her food or a treat she always puts her little paw on mine like she wants me to keep my hand by her.

And Atlas? He is super cute, and a super stinker! He still likes to kack at me sometimes, gave him some apple wood twigs and he was kacking at me as he was snatching them out of my hand. Then he jumps into my hands and lets me pick him up, only to kack at me again and run away. He's nuts haha, love it.

Jemma does have that evil you better not touch me look lol! Zim has a nice looking group of furry friends!

I love the up close pic of Jemma! Atlas sure is a character! I can't believe he is already 4 months old!

Back