Izzie - Dusted and Brushted!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

llough

So, I realized that I've been on this forum for far too long without officially introducing Izzie to you guys, AND yesterday I found out that she LOVES to be brushed (lol, she's a funny chin, she'll sit for ever and let me scratch her tummy). Anyway, here is Izzie with her new hair do, all dusted and brushed and fluffy!

Not sure about that flashy black thing . . .

Definitely not sure about the camera

K- the images didn't attach, let me try again.
In the first two, she's not so happy about the camera. Then she finally posed for me! Then a couple of her being brushed (in the first one, she's like "Not, that way, MOM, brush my TUMMY!"

Attachments

• DSC_1008_200.jpg
    DSC_1008_200.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 91
  • DSC_1019_200.jpg
    DSC_1019_200.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 92
  • DSC_1009_200.jpg
    DSC_1009_200.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 96
  • DSC_1013_200.jpg
    DSC_1013_200.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 89
  • DSC_1015_200.jpg
    DSC_1015_200.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 92
And finally, one last one . . . Izzie getting her little treat of oats after play time for being good and going back in her cage when playtime is over. Iknow I'm brushing her "wrong" for a show, since I've been brushing her head to tail instead of the other way around, but she likes it that way and I'm not at a show so . . . .she's still fluffy, right? :)

Attachments

• DSC_1029_200.jpg
    DSC_1029_200.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 65
Awww, she's a beauty! :) Nice photos...I have a couple of ebs here and my photos of them all come out looking crappy.

I use the (chin) comb on my guys and they all hate it. You are lucky that your chin enjoys being brushed at all...:)

Awww, she's a beauty! :) Nice photos...I have a couple of ebs here and my photos of them all come out looking crappy.

I use the (chin) comb on my guys and they all hate it. You are lucky that your chin enjoys being brushed at all...:)

Thanks guys! I do a lot of photography work - there is a function in photoshop where you can lighten the shadows in a photograph slightly, and that makes the fur on the ebony come out in the photograph, I think. Is that cheating (lol)? I can look at your photographs and try to fix them if you want.

Is Izzie an extra dark ebony? The breeder I got her from told me she was only a dark ebony, but I've always wondered if she was an extra dark.

She's pretty I wish my chins loved to be brushed.

Its so dark!!! it looks like a cat in chinnie form (that probably didn't make any sense, but i does in my mind)

such a pretty girl! On a side note, I hope that is not clean laundry in that basket she is perched on... she may have left you a few "chinnie presents" in there!! :laughitup:

What a little cutie pants! Awww!! I love dark ebonies. :D

I don't know if I ever make the distinction between dark and extra dark...I guess you could call her extra dark. Actually, you can call her whatever you want! :D "Midnight" ebony? LOL (I'm sorry, I can't help it...I just have to be weird...)

Purple, haha - no, I don't know anything about Blue Kote, I just use Blue Cloud dust. She's definitely black though . . . although I thought ebonies were supposed to have sort of a bluish sheen to them (or am I totally confused?) Sometimes in certain lights she kind of has that dark bluish reflection color, but mostly she's just black. Its funny that someone mentioned her looking like a black cat in chinnie form, because I have a completely black cat name Zeus that lives at my parents' house. If I thought Zeus wouldn't eat Izzie, I'd take a photo of them "matching" lol, but it'd be pretty silly to risk my chinchilla for a photo. Thanks for looking at my photos, everyone. I'll have to take more later once she gets more used to the camera.

Back