It's offical, I am diving with sharks!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suzi1780

I am BEYOND excited about this!! I was running around the house like a little kid after I booked it

http://sharktourshawaii.com/

I am going cage diving, the boyfriend is a chicken and is just going to stay on the boat... well on second thought maybe it is better that he doesn't go in the cage so if I die there will be someone to take care of the chins and kitties :rofl:

How awesome for you! I would be with the boyfriend I'm afraid, sitting on the boat with white knuckles, but good for you for getting this opportunity!

Seriously, kudos to you. I can't even watch Jaws all the way through without covering my eyes. Sharks are one of my biggest fears but I do hope you have fun and STAY SAFE!

What part are you going to? Also where did you find the cheapest prices? I am interested in going next week.

I am staying in Waikiki and the shark stuff is in the North Shore part of Oahu, the place I booked with (North Shore Shark Adventures) was the cheapest I found, at $96, the other places I looked at where $120 and $105.

Here is a link to their Trip Advisor ratings http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUser...ore_Shark_Adventures-Haleiwa_Oahu_Hawaii.html

Before traveling to Waikiki, I am staying on the Big Island in Kona, going to do a helipoter tour over Volcano National Park, I really want to see lava pouring into the ocean. How about you, where are you staying? You will have to let me know if you do the shark diving! :)

Awesome, have fun! We did that last time we were in Hawaii, and it's a blast! I can't remember if that was the company we went through or not, but it sounds familiar.

Honestly it isn't scary at all. I'm scared of sharks and it was so cool to me even! They put chum in the water to get the sharks to come around. On our boats the guides were even petting the sharks as they swam by, crazy stuff!

Hopefully you'll get to see some cool sharks, we saw some 13 foot tiger sharks I think it was. Rarely do they ever get great whites, so it's not too scary!

Back