It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silverrose

Chinnie kisses!
So we finally did some Christmas decorating around here and I decided to get some pics of the boys. Enjoy!

The cage newly decorated in a Christmas theme.
picture.php

Amadeus stuffing his face with loofah...
picture.php

Freddie enjoying all the new toys...
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

Freddie enjoying hay from a cool stocking haybag. Yummmmyyyyy...
picture.php

Just a cute shot of Rocky =)
picture.php

Scritches for Rocky!
picture.php

And scritches for Freddie too!
picture.php

STICKS! YAY!
picture.php

"Thanks for all the cool stuff mom!!"
picture.php

And now my attempt at getting some cool Christmas pictures of the chins. Emphasis on the word attempt...

Amadeus
picture.php

Freddie
"Why mom. Why?!"
picture.php
picture.php

Rocky
picture.php

For more pics, you can check out my album HERE.

The boys!! :hearts: I love seeing updated pictures of them. I can't believe Amadeus is still being a grump...guess he doesn't like sharing with two brothers, lol. Freddie will always be my favorite though. He's just such a chill little guy.

So cute!! I love their cage...you did a great job on decorating it!

The boys!! :hearts: I love seeing updated pictures of them. I can't believe Amadeus is still being a grump...guess he doesn't like sharing with two brothers, lol. Freddie will always be my favorite though. He's just such a chill little guy.

I'm tied between Freddie and Amadeus. Freddie's got patty-cake down! Amadeus still makes me giggle when I think of his kacking like a crazy man. :hilarious:

That last picture of Rocky is too cute. That is his snowman and he is NOT sharing.

Gosh Tabitha, you don't even understand how grateful and happy I am to have these boys. They certainly brighten up my days, especially lately. So thanks again for raising some awesome chinnies, and letting me give them a home to spoil them rotten! :hearts:

Gosh Tabitha, you don't even understand how grateful and happy I am to have these boys. They certainly brighten up my days, especially lately. So thanks again for raising some awesome chinnies, and letting me give them a home to spoil them rotten! :hearts:

You're thanking me?? I'm just glad two of my favorite boys that I spent a good deal of time taking care of are in such a great home! These three boys have been through a lot. It makes me incredibly happy to see them spoiled rotten! I'm glad they make you happy too. :D

Aww Therese your boys are SOOOO cute! I love the sparkly costume!!!

Ditto! I love my girls.

Those are great photoshoot Christmas pics! Poor Freddie and his reindeer hat made me laugh. :D

Latest posts

Back