It's a girl!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RockWrapsody

Izzy and Ozzy are in the care of my husband and I just had to share this with you all!

My second grandchild, Hensley, was born yesterday at 9:58am, 7lbs 1 oz, 19 1/2" long. After booking my flight to Texas, to help with my sick grandson, I called and talked to my son. I explained what was happening and he said "don't worry mom, the way we are going it will be another couple of weeks". Go figure........on my way to the airport my daughter in law goes into labor. My granddaughter was born while I was between Dallas and Odessa!

I know this isn't a chin but here is my son holding his new daughter and my granddaughter, Hensley. This is my second grandchild but a first for my son.

554549_3432284017045_1568751642_2897302_2095851690_n.jpg

Wow! What rotten timing! But a nice surprise to come home to. Congratulations on your beautiful granddaughter!

What a beautiful little girl she is!! Congratulations! Stinks the timing was bad, but what a joy you came home too!

Back