Is Manna Pro a good feed for my chinchilla

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chins4life089

I just need to know which one u would choose Manna pro PRO formula, Manna pro Gro Formula or Manna Pro SHO formula. Heads up I get it from Tractor Supply Co. and the SHO formula is out of stock were I am. all i need to know which formula is better for chinchillas

I used this for many years.
2424129.jpg

All of my chins loved it. When i went to ween them off bad food to this, the very first day i gave it to them, they ate all of this food and none of the old stuff they were used to.

That being said, its ingredients does include cane molasses - a sugar. Something i wasn't aware of for many years. I only realized it when my one male was hit with Diabetes. He cant digest it well and lead to sticky urine. But all of my other chins are fine on it.

I used to use Sho but after having problems getting it, I switched to Pro. My chins did fine with both. I think the only major difference is the added yucca and papaya extracts, which the chins really don't need. I believe Sho has probiotics in it as well but I'm not really sure about the stability of them. Regardless my chins have done fine on both.

Back