Introducing Spencer and his story. . . .

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kelley

Most of you know about Little Man and how I wanted a tan wrap with freckle ears for over a year now but they are just not to be found, until. . . . .
a couple weeks ago a lady was looking to rehome her mosaic and standard males. So she sent me pictures and that is when I ask the list about standards having freckle ears.
I called Linda (Cascade Chins) and asked if she would go with me to look them over and check jaw lines. If there was any chance of malo I was going to walk away.
Linda met me there and when I walked in my heart just jumped when I saw the tan wrap.
To back track. . .3 weeks prior Linda lost Walter a mosaic with a tear drop, that the young man( Darrin) that helps her clean cages took really hard.
So when Linda picked up the mosaic she immediatly notice he had a tear drop just likes Walters and I said Linda I really only want the tan and I think Darrin needs the mosaic.
So needless to say we both went home with chins.
We went to pick up Darrin to help with cages and I mentioned to him that I found a tan wrap and I was excited for him to see it.
We got to the house, Linda opened the carrier and handed Darrin the mosaic and said could you hold this one for a minute while I get the tan out.
Linda and I just watched Darrins reaction. He was trying not to let us see him crying, when we told him he was his you should of seen the smile on his face. Darrin is a senior in High School and it was so heart warming to see someone this age react this way.
Spencer is such a neat little guy and loves his scritches.
We did have to have a discussion about his litter pan NOT being dust bath LOL so we are still working on that but he is learning where he can dust. . . . . .

Attachments

• nov 1 2010-7.JPG
    nov 1 2010-7.JPG
    51.4 KB · Views: 55
  • nov 1 2010-10.JPG
    nov 1 2010-10.JPG
    42.3 KB · Views: 56
  • nov 1 2010-17.JPG
    nov 1 2010-17.JPG
    65.3 KB · Views: 64
That's great, Kelley! He's adorable, the last pic is too cute. I hope Spencer is with you for many years to come.

Spencer is a cutey - I love his expression in the last pic where he is sitting like a small, furry Buddha :thumbsup:

Back