Introducing our newest addition . . .!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

llough

Hey guys,

I just got my new chinchilla last night and I wanted to share some photos/cage set up with you all! Please feel free to let me know if you have suggestions for the cage set up. He's about 11 weeks old, from one of the members here, and - in my biased opinion - adorable. I haven't decided on a name him yet, although I've always wanted a male chinchilla named Dante, and I'm thinking this might be the one :) It's only his first day, and he's been bouncing around exploring his new cage (I'm hoping the ledges aren't spaced too far apart . . .? I tried to put a lot of things in there in case he fell). I'm bouncing around from excitement. I don't know who is bouncing more, lol.

Without further ado, introducing . . .
1. The new cage set up, front view 2. The cage set up with the new baby 3. Close up! 4. Nap time :party: 5. One of my ebony chinchilla, Izzie

Attachments

• DanteCage_0728.jpg
    DanteCage_0728.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 82
  • DanteCage_0731.jpg
    DanteCage_0731.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 75
  • DanteClose_0730.jpg
    DanteClose_0730.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 77
  • DanteNap_0753.jpg
    DanteNap_0753.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 69
  • Izzie_0734.jpg
    Izzie_0734.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 64
Few more photos that didn't attach last time . . . Izzie, my ebony chinchilla soon to be 1 year old, definitely knows that something is up even though they're in separate rooms and i've washed my hands, clothes, etc, when i go between rooms. She's been a little timid and extra cuddly . . . is that normal?
1. Izzie getting some much deserved scritches 2. Izzie and part of the bottom half of her cage set up 3. a much beloved Tummy Rub!!!

Attachments

• Izzie_0740.jpg
    Izzie_0740.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 55
  • IzzieCage_0744.jpg
    IzzieCage_0744.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 53
  • IzzieTummyRub0746.jpg
    IzzieTummyRub0746.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 57
Well he is just a little sweetie isn't he? The dark eb is gorgeous!

Thanks guys! - yea I love Izzie, her dark fur is so soft and cuddly (when she deigns to allow me to cuddle her, haha :dance3:) I'm hoping Dante's markings will get darker as he gets older, but we'll have to wait and see.

Latest posts

Back