Introducing... My Chinnies!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

naturegirl240

I don't think I've ever really posted pics of my chins yet (besides a grumpy face contest entry.) So I'm going to show you all some pics of my chins!

IMG_2911.jpg
Eddie is my little boy. He's a complete sweetheart. He can be shy at times, but he's getting better. He's around 2 or 3 years.

IMG_3298.jpg
Chloe is a big girl! I call her big momma, mainly because she is Eva's mom but also because she is so huge! She's in a new cage now, much bigger then she is used to and she's just content sitting on the bottom.

IMG_3295.jpg
Here is Chloe's cage, can you see the grey fuzzy thing in the bottom right corner?

IMG_0854.jpg
Eva is my little princess. She is super friendly and whenever I pick her up she had to sniff my face (my ears, nose, cheeks, and even my breath!) Her father was a beautiful pink white as well, but he unfortunately has passed on. She's around 2 or 3 too.

IMG_0256.jpg
Meet Percy! He is actually my sister's pet but I consider him mine too. He is our photogenic chin and loves to be held!

oh goodness! they are so adorable!

and im looking at these at the school library so im sure everyone saw HUGE chins on the screen!

definitely love percy's pose!

They are really pretty, I especially love the picture of the one chin with his paws on the soccer ball, too cute.

jean

I guess you are officially a soccer mom!

GREAT pictures! You have some nice looking chins there.

I love the photos... Can't decided which chin I like more. They all look so healthy and well cared for.

I have TONS of cute pictures of Percy posing. I have one of him on top of a globe with an evil or possessed look in his eye. I'll post some more pics soon!

aww! these pictures made my heart hurt a little, because of my recent loss of one of my chinchies. :(
but they made me feel happy, i love them all they are all so adorable!!

Back