International shipping-Vendors help!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Twilight Chinchillas

Zookeeper extraordinaire
This question is for those that have shipped internationally. I am rather new at this, but have sent packages to Canada, no problem.

This is a new one for me, and my first (cough) real international order. Canadians, your neighbors, and a breeze!

Are there more forms to fill out, or is it the same as shipping to Canada? Have any of you used the PayPal feature to pay postage, and those forms they have on PayPal, are they enough?

Tips or any other info I might need is greatly appreciated! I am headed to post office today or tomorrow, so can ask, but thought why not ask here first!

If it's not a PITA I might look into doing it more. ;)

Forms are the same as Canadian customs forms. The little green one for 1st class or lightweight packages, the bigger white one for priority or larger/heavier ones.

Some countries have restrictions on what you can ship there, but for the most part I've had no troubles shipping chin things internationally.

I still go into the po for international, so I'm no help with the paypal question :))

Last edited:
I'll probably just cheat then, and have it all weighted out, and bring that info and get a form, and then fill in the blanks.
Thanks a bunch lady! I appreciate the help.

Latest posts

Back