Interested in spliting PANR?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lydz

This may be moved if in wrong place..thought about putting it in the sell forum but I'm not selling anything yet and didn't know how many would see it.

If anyone is near or is coming near the Chicago/O'Hare are and is interested in spliting a bag of PANR, let me know. I found a place near hear that sells the 50lb bag for 17.99 but I only have 2 chins.
It would be nice to find a spliting buddy if anyone is also looking for PANR.

If nothing else, you can always look around and see if there's a bunny rescue or a shelter that takes in bunnies that could use what you don't need.

What's the best way to store quantities of food? Can they be refrigerated or maybe out in the a cool place like my basement? How long long do you think it may keep that way?

I don't refrigerate my food, but I go through it rather quickly.

Just store it in an air tight container. You can get pet food containers on wheels that are air tight at pet stores, online, or even at Walmart I think.

Feed is best from 3-6 months after the mill date. The mill date should be printed somewhere on the bag.

Latest posts

Back