inseparable

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's 3 other chillers in their cage, but they always squeeze both their big butts onto one :)

There's 3 other chillers in their cage, but they always squeeze both their big butts onto one :)

Of course they do... they're chins. They all want *that* chiller. It's better then the other chillers in the cage because someone else has already claimed it. That's like when you give each chin a chew stick and one of them drops their's to steal another chin's even though they're all exactly the same.

Yep, sounds about right! Right now we have sticks that are about 10 inches long, and they will both chew the same one, "Lady and the Tramp" style.

My chins Chester(left) and Jeffy(right)cuddle every day ALL DAY. Their favourite spot right now is on top of the little house. I think Jeffy is so much happier since we adopted him because he has a buddy to cuddle with now. :hug2: He doesnt chew his fur as much as before, it is a pretty amazing transformation. (Last pic is Jeffy when we first got him 8 months ago, bad fur chewing)

Attachments

• Chester and Jeffy 1.jpg
    Chester and Jeffy 1.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 18
  • Chester and Jeffy 2.jpg
    Chester and Jeffy 2.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 19
  • Chester and Jeffy 3.jpg
    Chester and Jeffy 3.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 20
  • Chester and Jeffy 4.jpg
    Chester and Jeffy 4.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 19
  • Jeffy fur chewing.jpg
    Jeffy fur chewing.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 20
My two most bonded chins are Dip and Willis, both boys. They snuggle constantly, it's really sweet.

IMG-20120726-01994.jpg

Aww I love the 2 and3 picture. So adorable!:cute:

My chins Chester(left) and Jeffy(right)cuddle every day ALL DAY. Their favourite spot right now is on top of the little house. I think Jeffy is so much happier since we adopted him because he has a buddy to cuddle with now. :hug2: He doesnt chew his fur as much as before, it is a pretty amazing transformation. (Last pic is Jeffy when we first got him 8 months ago, bad fur chewing)

I have a plush in Charm's cage that she grooms and sleeps on top of. She also likes to drag him all over the cage. She once dragged him up to the top shelf. I'm not exactly sure how since I don't have ramps. Haha, she's a silly girl.

Back