inseparable

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chinnmyheart

My chins are mother and daughter and they are inseparable when it comes to sleeping. They are always on top of each other. Real cute!

Wondering if any of yours are the same? Wether they are related or not.

My Yazy and Binx were like that and they weren't related at all Yazy just had to be right on top of Binx and it was the same for Binx always on top of Yazy.

Button and Artie sleep that way. They are not related, just bonded.

Aww that's cute!! Sometimes they are on each other in the weirdest position. Im surprised the other doesn't mind. I wouldn't like it lol

my boys just met 2 months ago and they are inseparable...ive recently noticed them sharing a fleece pipe together...too cute!!

two of my bonded boys like to pile up most days. sometimes it's hard to tell that there are two chins in the cage.

aefc7133-4989-0ee6.jpg

aefc7133-49fa-f4f7.jpg

aefc7133-4a42-d372.jpg

aefc7133-4a5a-b266.jpg

My boys pile all the time. The two beige boys are brothers, the mosaic and standard are not. They switch up who they pile with all the time. The last pic is my favorite though my beiges are so fluffy so I love when they snuggle

All those pictures are so adorable!
I honestly don't think i've ever seen either Tigger or Eeyore sleeping alone, They are always right ontop of eachother. Always looks like one is using the other as a pillow lol. I love how close they are.

Awwww thank u for sharing your cute pile of chinnies. Soooo cute!

My boys pile all the time. The two beige boys are brothers, the mosaic and standard are not. They switch up who they pile with all the time. The last pic is my favorite though my beiges are so fluffy so I love when they snuggle

My boys are father and son, and they pile up in their house all the time, and on their chiller. Last night after playtime, Rufus was sitting on Zoidberg's head, they looked one extra long chin, but they moved as soon as I grabbed my phone to snap a pic.

Attachments

• IMAG0593.jpg
    IMAG0593.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 18
  • IMAG0628.jpg
    IMAG0628.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 15
Aw! Bummer!:duh:

My boys are father and son, and they pile up in their house all the time, and on their chiller. Last night after playtime, Rufus was sitting on Zoidberg's head, they looked one extra long chin, but they moved as soon as I grabbed my phone to snap a pic.

The second picture here looks less like snuggling and more like "move over fatso I wanna sit on the chiller too!" My girls snuggle often too. Not all the time though. Sometimes they like their space. I also think they're out growing their house... might need a bigger one. Same with the hammock they may eventually need a double.

Latest posts

Back