Increase in feed prices?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Manna Pro Sho is now up to $26/bag. I am not a happy camper right now.

Wow!!! I stopped feeding the Sho formula because they could never get it in consistently. So now I feed the Gro formula. Even that formula has gone up. I paid $18.99 a bag couple of weeks ago. I hope it doesn't go up any further.

My feed finally went up in price...I paid $18.99 a bad for Ace Hi Show rabbit. Shopping around to see if any of the other feed stores can get it in a little cheaper.

Tab, check around on the Ace Hi Show rabbit, I just got 30 bags for $15.95. It seems like the price at least on the Ace Hi varies greatly depending on who you get it from. I am still hoping I can find a way to get the Ace Hi delivered in Northern California, instead of driving to LA each time I need more.

I found a new problem. Tractor supply stopped carrying any show pellets, purina or manna pro. And only carries the 5lb bags now. So I need to shop around before I run out of food. They said it was too much inventory and not enough profit.

Latest posts

Back