In Memory of Chico.

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

prisskitty

:tissue:

It is hard to get attached to the littles ones but they are usually the only ones that never judge you and my entire family became attached to Chico. His loss is much like losing your most loving family member. The fact that we could do nothing but pray was painful. The fact that we have no answer for his passing as well is harsh. I can spend the rest of my life guessing but that will never bring him back.

2dtnk89.jpg

I plan on havin a memorial plaque made to hang in my house for him. If anyone would like to help me out with this, $1 or so I do appreciate it. I think it would bring some closure since the vet visit did not. We are having him cremated and that cost us $173.00 and I'd like to have a plaque to hang behind the urn.

If anyone knows anyone who makes plaques as well, please let me know.

I thank you all for your support ahead of time especially on the day that it happened.

I'm so sorry for your loss of Chico :( they certainly do grab hold of our hearts and squeeze!

He'll be waiting for you, but until then he is enjoying crazy amounts of apple sticks and treats. Sorry for your loss.

I'm so sorry you lost your beloved Chico. I am sorry you couldn't get closure from your vet. It is so hard to lose a pet, they love us unconditionally. My heart aches for you.

I am also very sorry. It is so hard when they go, knowing and not knowing why doesn't make it any easier. I lost my first chin this past December, and it's still hard at times, but please know you are in my thoughts.

Latest posts

Back