Imagine finding this out. . .

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Then he broadcasts the whole thing!?!?!
Wonder who's "watch list" he's on now!!
Good luck getting dates, from now on.

Why would anyone be watching him...

He's just a guy who's parents are screwed up. He didn't go out and commit murders before he found out who his real dad was, no reason for him to do it know.

And yea, he does look just like him, surprised no one has told him that before, lol.

Law enforcement has a 'apple doesn't fall far' mentality - they're probably waiting for him to eat meat, or something!!

I heard that on the radio today. The kid is not to blame for his parents, however, why on earth would he keep up a correspondence with that maniac? No wonder people look at him funny now. His father was charismatic beyond words and had people drooling all over themselves to follow him. I can see why people might worry about the apple/tree issue. If he had found out who is father was and walked away, taht would be one thing, but to find out it's Charles Manson and continue to maintain contact? Ick.

This is just weird. I definately wouldn't admit it if my father was Charles Manson... That's kind of a duh use common sense moment...

Actually I don't think law enforcement" gives a rats behind. This is not the only child Manson has, are they watching all of them?

There are over 100 "notrious serial killers" and are the "law enforcement watching all of them? What about their grandkids, then they'd also have to watch their parents, and brothers and sisters, because that's all the same genes, and if you think about it cousins, nieces and nephews would have about the same genetic density of these "bad genes" as children, so we better watch them too.

That would explain why nothing get done... they're too busy watching people who have never done anything wrong. That is the stupidest thing I've heard this week.

I don't see anything wrong with him coming out, obviously the media is enjoying it and I'm sure he'll make a book, because the one said he likes writing, I'd even bet that a book comes out soon, why else would he sit around for several years without going public, so he could "reflect on how this is affecting him, finding out his father is a serial killer". It all sounds like a publicity ploy to me, not to mention I see nothing regarding genetic testing. A young girl leaves home with a group of people she doesn't know, and some how we believe she was a pure virgin until she was "randomly raped in an orgy" and just happened to get pregnant by Manson. Yes the kid looks just like him, but she didn't know that when he was born. In fact... my BIL looks kind of like Manson... he's about the right age too. And in some pictures I think that Jack Black looks like Mason as well, so maybe...

While I did my best to distance myself from the mother I've often considered a monster, (and she's certainly not as bad as C. Manson) it didn't work. We're hardwired to revered and/or wonder about the biological link between parent and child, whether we appreciate or enjoy that bond or not.

That said, I think the point of bringing this to light is to help himself keep that safe distance from an otherwise dangerous association. He's not saying, "Hey, yo, this is awesome. I'm one of Charlie Manson's kids!" He's saying, "I was fathered by a man with serious mental and emotional problems, but I'm a good person." In my mind, the fact that he can admit that he's flawed but sees a difference between himself as he is and what biology and a horrible living environment could have turned him into makes him that much stronger as a person. I admire his guts, even though I pity his situation.

Last edited:
Being a sociopath is not a hereditary trait. I don't think this guy looks anything like Manson. He looks more like Bo Bice American Idol runner up to me than Manson. While I do think it's odd he would write to Manson look at all the women writing to killers and serial killers in prison. I also think a "watched" list is a fabrication. Dahmer's parents are being watched--their son was a serial killer. Bundy's relatives weren't watched--he was a serial killer--same goes for the DeSalvo family and SO many others. Out of bad there can be good, out of good there can be bad, that's just the way life goes.

I don't think he looks anything like Manson. The dark hair and the beard are the only things similar and a kazillion guys have dark hair and beards too.
I can't imagine why he would take this public. Who would want anyone to know they are the offspring of someone like Manson. There are some things that are just better left unknown. I would also want to have dna proof.

Actually I don't think law enforcement" gives a rats behind. This is not the only child Manson has, are they watching all of them?

I don't think they care either. Why would law enforcement watch him? It's been, what, 30 years since Manson was even out in in public? Most people of today's generation don't even know who he is. My comment about people looking at him funny was more because he's going public about it (though you may be right on the book comment) and I can't imagine wanting anybody to know that he sired me.

I think the guy looks just like Manson! The eyebrows, nose and even the eyes. I don't think that there's anything wrong with him coming out in the open with it. He didn't do anything wrong and shouldn't be embarassed by the issue either. It's not his fault that his father's a nut job serial killer. There are lots of people in the world that have parents locked up for life for murder. It doesn't mean that he's going to repeat the crime or is just as crazy. Atleast manson had no part in raising him. I do feel bad for him. This definately was not the conculsion to his search that he was expecting. That must be rather disappointing.

Latest posts

Back