I'm still here!!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luci

Gizmo's roommate
HEY GUYS!!!

I've been MIA for a while but I still think of CnH all the time! BUT consider me back!!!

Updates:

*Grad school is still...time consuming. Though this semester seems less demanding than last so woohoo! Tons of procrastinating on CnH ahead! But other than that, its been a great experience so far. I have to start looking for summer internships- I'll most likely stay around Austin or Houston though.

*Rob is now in Indiana (just an hour-ish away from Stacks) for training. He deploys out sometime this month :cry3: But I'm holding up. School has me busy and everytime we talk, we always say "one day closer". I hope this goes by fast! Giz seems to miss him too. They'd play video games together all the time and Giz loves Rob's scritches. He hopes it goes by fast too--he needs male bonding lol.

*Speaking of Giz...he's doing great! Floofy and crazy as always. He's gotten good with meeting new people- he LOVES attention. Though, he still fights with me. I have such a rebellious teenager on my hands. Hmm lets see...a picture...

"HAI GUYS! I'm glad mom's back here!"
IMG190.jpg

I'm back for good! So... Off to go browse the boards and catch up with all of my favorites :D

Yay! I've missed you. Shelly has missed Giz. He's looking very floofy and handsome.

Yay!!!! Everyone has to update me on whats been going on around here.

Chat soon!

Welcome back Luci and Giz!! I would say the girls and I have missed you, but I have BOYS now too! So we ALL missed you!

Welcome back Luci and Giz!! I would say the girls and I have missed you, but I have BOYS now too! So we ALL missed you!

WHEN did you get boys??? How did I miss this on FB???

WHEN did you get boys??? How did I miss this on FB???

I think it was October? I post about them on FB, so you must have been VERY busy ;-) They're from some crazy lady up in South Dakota, she breeds chins that are both beautiful and nutty ;-)

Latest posts

Back