I'm scared!!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jenn,

I am someone who loves chiropractic care. A chiro was recently speaking on the base I work at and told of how he got terrible headaches and fainting spells. He went through a mirage of tests and nothing was coming back. Then someone told his mom to go to chiropractor and she figured what did she have to lose. In 6 months he was back to normal.

I tend to get headaches when my neck gets out of whack. I doubt to the extent of what your son sounds like, but if nothing turns up at the cardiologists maybe that's another route to try.

I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Thanks, Michelle, I'll keep that in mind. I'll do whatever it takes to keep my children healthy and safe :)

Becky, I'll try to commit your name to memory now, lol. Maybe I can just call everyone Becky since there are so many of you that share the same name...I'm bound to be right part of the time :)

I hope your son gets the care he needs to be a normal, healthy young man again. He's lucky to have a Mom like you who is doing the best for him. Maybe this website will help.

http://www.dinet.org/pots_an_overview.htm

thank you so much! That's exactly what the dr.'s think he has, but they were worried about how extreme his condition gets and how bad his heart feels during an episode, so hence more testing and no physical activity. But this article helps...I haven't taken the time to look up the info yet and now it is right in front of me :)

My husband is making an appt. today with Children's Hospital, so I'll know soon when we'll go down and hopefully get answers to what has been going on. I want this behind us. And hopefully, whatever this is, it is mild, short-lived, and Brandon can go back to being an active boy once again.

Latest posts

Back