I'm pretty sure I'm addicted . . .

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laurie

I heart Leonard
I'm quite certain in fact, I'm addicted to Mac Donald's vanilla iced coffees! Every night this week I've stopped by on my way into work to get one of these delicious cold treats! So as not to feel it's execessive I've been picking one up for both John or Sue as well. But seriously--every night so far! Good thing the have the sugar free in vanilla!

I had the wildest craving for McDonald's pancakes today. I don't even like pancakes all that much.

I'm a big coffee fan, but I HATE those McDonald's drinks. They are so sickeningly sweet to me, and I'm the person that drinks 1/2 coffee, 1/2 sugar. and 1/2 cream ;)

I am thoroughly addicted to mochas, and make my own at home. I tried the McDonald's drinks and couldn't stand them. But at least they are priced better than the espresso stands. But my morning doesn't begin until I've had my mocha - if I don't get it first thing then you had better watch out! :)

Ricky was a store manager for McDonalds when I met him. He would make me the iced coffee and put in some chocolate shake syrup... so good!!

The McCafe stuff sucks. I'd rather go to Burger King and get Mocha Joe's... now those I am addicted to. Could easily drink 2-3 in one sitting (but I don't!), since they don't serve them in large cups. Only one BK I've been to would let you order a larger sized, that was in Knoxville, TN.

Last edited:
Loves my McDs iced coffees! Cheap, and yummy. Except I don't get it flavored. I like the coffee taste :)

My new best friend is Booster Juices, they are fruit smoothies. OMG - deeelish!

I LOVE their iced coffees! I like to get them in the morning before work. I also really love the McCafe, especially the hot chocolate! Yum!

Latest posts

Back