I'm needy! Suggestions for DIY projects for site

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Riven

Bad Chin
I'm working on adding DIY projects to my site.

I currently have a how to prepare your own wood and am currently working on setting up a FN/CN project since that's what I have here it's easy for me to do the pics, etc.

I also plan on including how to make an outside mount hay box and a square wooden hidey house that hangs on the cage, and will probably get them done as I'm updating cages here.

If you have any other suggestions please let me know! Also if you have any comments on the one I have up please let me know. My whole site is under construction and I'm working on getting everything to situated so I'm sure there are some things that are still off, I'm working through each page to update and correct errors on them.

Also I have threads for ranch brand updates and "gross pics" as well as a thread looking for a few picture updates for the colors page.

Thanks for everyone who has and does help contribute to my site! I couldn't do it all without your support!

I like you lay out, I like how the pictures are kind of a slide show! :D

Good idea on the shelves, I usually use screws instead of hanger bolts here so I forgot that some people prefer that way. :D

Latest posts

Back