i'm moving...

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mommyslittlechins2010

Hey guys,
my boyfriend of 10 years is leaving me . so this forcing me to move in with my parents. just till after the hoildays. i have no choice right now. he doesn't want me or my kids any more. he's says he wants the kids but he's in for a shocker he's not getting them. I may have to give up my chins . i don't wanna but i may have too. infact all my animals ...

He was running around on me and i caought on to it and hasn't stopped . so this is good bye for me for awhile.. i'll try to get on again but that probably won't be for a couple of months.. so i'll see you all after the new year.

later,
Alicia

I know how tough a situation like this can be. I am going through one with my husband similar to this, right now. Keep your chin up and start focusing on yourself and the future right now and Maybe it will all work out to where you do not have to give up any of your fur babies. Either way, don't be a total stranger and pop on here when you can!

Good Luck Alicia! You will be in my thoughts!

Oh no, I'm so sorry. Sucky things are, well, sucky but they are ALWAYS temporary. I constantly tell myself "pain is only ever temporary". Things change, so it's only a matter of time before things get better!!

I wish you the best and hope you can find a way to work everything out that you want to.

I'm sorry you are going through this :( good luck!

Back