I'm mad at you

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kalandra

Does your hedgehog glare at you?

This is an image of Rose. As noted in another post I have been taking images of her to monitor her tumor site for regrowth. Rose gets a little upset with me during the process, but then again I get the same reaction from bath and nail trimming times. She has always been a daddy's girl and when mad she will stand on him and stare at me.... Does this look like a mad face to you?

Attachments

• glaring.jpg
    glaring.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 83
Hahahahahahaha...she is not your biggest fan in that picture.

Lol! poor Rose you are stalking her with the camera! I love how she is snuggled into daddy's arm but giving you the stink eye at the same time! Precious Rose!

With hand feeding two boys I get this face and others a lot lately.

She has always been a daddy's girl. She picked him to come home with.

We had recently lost our last hedgehog suddenly and I found out a nearby USDA licensed pet store had 7 week olds in. I decided I needed to go to ensure they were being taken care of. While there, I asked to see them and picked up a male and fell in love. Being in a "weak" state, I decided that even though I dislike pet stores, he needed to come home with me. While holding him, there was a hedgehog in the cage laying in the corner staring at my husband the entire time. My husband tells me "That one is staring at us." I reach in, pick up the hedgehog, announce its a girl and hand her to him. She immediately crawls into his pocket. It was decided then that I was breaking my "no pet store hedgehogs" twice that day and both had a new home. Ever since she has always gone to him.

Rose will be 4 soon (24th). How time has flown.

Back