I'm home...

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LucksAngel28

Ashley
...After 6 weeks in Zambia! We also ventured into South Africa and Botswana, but only for day trips. I was part of the first ever group to do speech and hearing screenings in Zambia. We also did language enrichment with children ages birth to 4 years at the Haven orphanage. There is so much to tell, but I don't really have the energy for it right now, as I have been sick ever since I got back on Friday. Not sure if it is something I picked up there, here, or just anxiety about my upcoming move to Ohio, but I have just been miserable!

I ended up taking over 900 pictures, but you can see just a few of my favorites on Flickr, and I will attach one of my favorite pictures of me with 2 of the little girls from the Haven for you to see here.

sfcu81.jpg

How wonderful. Welcome back and I am looking forward to hearing stories of your experiences.

Wow. Giraffes! My absolute most favorite animal. They are so graceful.

Dang. Those babies are all so cute! Great pictures, thanks for sharing them.

Last edited:
Those girls are adorable!

I'm also looking forward to hearing about your trip. I hope you feel better soon. That must be such a let down after such a great experience.

wow...........you truly are an angel. what a wonderful experience for you.
hopefully you will feel better soon so you can share with us.
very cool pix too!

First, I hope you feel better soon! What a fulfilling and unbelievable experience you must have had. Those children are just precious.

Back