I'm a thief!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cindyv3737

<---House beaver.
I stole Gizmo from Luci today and we had a little costume party. Here he is all dressed up.
Gizmo_edited.jpg

Liv also came along for the party.
Liv.jpg

The boys were a ton of fun to party with.

Last edited:
Shelly got in the action too.

Picture002.jpg

I forgot to mention that is Kim's Liv.

Last edited:
lol omg. when i saw the title i was like "i wonder if shes talking about stealing the boys..."

and omg you are!

this cracks me up beyond belief! giz is a sleeeepy pirate lol. and im diggin liv's mustache! and shell....you little priss! lol

Poor Giz :( I think you drugged him too Cindy, unless Princess Shelly used all her fiminine wiles to get him sooo exhausted, LOL!

Bahahahaha! this is my favorite thread of all time. Giz finally gets to be a pirate! and of course Shell is the princess that she always is from her spoiled mommy hahaha and my boy looks so funny with those glasses and that stache! He had so much fun with you today he's texting Shell AND Giz now bah.

Sandi my little girl did no such thing! Giz drank too much punch.

Luci you are the one that stole Liv. You just gave him to me. I promised Giz no apple costume since we all know how he feels about apples.

Kim i took Liv out of his frog costume because he didn't like it. So we made him a hunter!

The boys can come over again any time they want. Shelly and I had a blast.

bahahah Liv would make such a cute frog too! Kirby wants to join the fun next time. and Milo.

I think the jungle adventurer look is great on Giz! He really knows how to rock that Sherlock hat and moustache!!

OMG ! those are cool,funny and cute pic's. were did ya get the art to do it ? they sure are good ones... love it love it!!!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Latest posts

Back