I think they need a bigger hidey house..

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stackie

I bite.
Moose looks kinda squished!
IMG_3507.jpg

Nevermind that there are two other hidey houses he could choose to go in...the one that already has one other chinnie is the most comfy!
IMG_3506.jpg

:rolleyes:

You know, I don't know what it is but mine always look for the smallest spot in their cage to get all squished and cuddly. I don't how comfortable that could be, but they love doing it. Very cute pic, I wish I could see Bear's cutie pie face, move Moose! hehe.

You know, I don't know what it is but mine always look for the smallest spot in their cage to get all squished and cuddly. I don't how comfortable that could be, but they love doing it.

I know! They love to squish between the cage wall and the hidey house, that is their favorite place. Such silly animals when they have hammocks, tubes, ledges, houses, etc to sleep on and they choose to sleep smooshed against the cage and the wall! :hmm:

Hi Moosie, why don't you come on over to Auntie Laurie's?! She has plenty of room for you!!!!

I know....if you brought the Chinnies to my house the hidey house would have plenty of room LOL

I'll take him, then he won't have to worry about squishing! LOL.

Mine squish even with other accommodations.

Back