I think I need an intervention...

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

threewingedfury

<3 BIG and Blocky <3
As many of you may know, I'm a die-hard Linkin Park fan. My loyalty to my favorite band, is now killing my sleep. I'm sitting up right now, jittering because I finally got to hear a quick snippet of the vocals for their first single off their new album coming out Sept 14th. Single is called 'The Catalyst' and album is 'A Thousand Suns'. Ya know, it's 5am - I should be in bed - but it feels like I just drank 5 NOS energy drinks and I'm bouncing off the walls. I'm so glad to have my Chester Bennington fix. Now the anticipation of waiting until August 2nd to hear the single.. oh boy.

Tif, as someone who is already sizing up the competition on Monday nights against Alex O'Loughlin's new Hawaii 5-0 show on CBS, and contacting Nina Tassler head of the CBS and asking her to let him grow his hair a tad longer, I see absolutely nothing wrong with sitting up at 5am unable to sleep because you needed your Chester fix! Interventions are really intended only for those with serious problems--and if you ask me, neither one of us has that LOL!

Oh, but I think I really do have a problem. I mean, the chin obsession is bad enough, but I honestly go bonkers for Chester's voice and his uber sexiness. I've had this minute little snippet on replay for quite some time now.. and I'm just in <3.

Linkin Park rocks! Please send the link for the snippet and share the joy!

Nothing wrong with a couple healthy obsessions! ;)

Ok, well.. the snippets that I have are kinda random, because the song is not completed. The band uploaded a few different stems on a website and they're having a contest for someone to remix what was given to be put on the album. So we really have no clue what the sound will be like until the contest is over. So, I personally only paid attention to the vocals since playing all the stems together was a major jumble, but here's a clip of the vocals:

http://site.bojam.com/beta/verify.php?code=2l2x69yzos

They're very different sounding for Linkin Park, but Chester's voice just gets better and better. Mike on the other hand, needs to just let Chester do his job lol.

Back