I swear I'm still here!!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luci

Gizmo's roommate
Hey guys,

So I know I havent posted as much lately. This latter part of the summer has been crazy busy for me. I finally moved into a new apartment- my OWN apartment. Its a 1br/1ba. Finally, Gizmo is not 2 ft away from my face lol.

Its still bare so far, I need a couch. But once its all perty, i'll take pics!

This week is also Orientation Week for me. I cannot even begin to express the crazy emotions that I'm going through- nervous, excited, thrilled, unsure, insecure, happy, excited, thrilled, questionable....usually in that order, and usually all in the same day. There is so much anticipation going on, and meeting my future classmates is one of the most exciting things ever. I am positive the next 2 years will be great...just gotta figure out how to wake up my brain from its year long hibernation lol.

School starts on Monday. I gotta get a planner so I make sure to make time for CnH. ;)

Rob is good too. He wont be going to school since predeployment training starts in November. But we're just trying to enjoy each other as much as we can before he needs to go off to training. Deployment is estimated around January- definitely not looking forward to that. But gotta roll with the punches, right?

I'm definitely gonna need you guys through all this. And I think of all of you daily. Except Peggy...she scares me... :hilarious:

Forgive me for being all MIA recently.

I miiiis you Lucibear! We still have text. Yes I plan on texting you. Giz and Shell need their chats. I'm so happy for you and proud of you. Love you!

Wow, Luci, you sound incredibly busy...but in a good way. You should be very proud of yourself! What are you taking in school? Good luck with everything!

I miiiis you Lucibear! We still have text. Yes I plan on texting you. Giz and Shell need their chats. I'm so happy for you and proud of you. Love you!

Miss you too Cin!!! We can text lots! Giz and Shell can skype each other.

Love you lots! You have been such an amazing friend through everything.
:pillowfight:

Wow, Luci, you sound incredibly busy...but in a good way. You should be very proud of yourself! What are you taking in school? Good luck with everything!

Jenn, yes super busy! While sitting in orientation today, I started pondering exactly how much I'll be able to tackle. I'll still be working so I'll have to get good at time management for sure. Plus extra curricular activities. Lots to do and think about!
I'll be studying Public Service & Administr:hug2:ation so right now I'm taking a leadership course, economic, statistics, and an intro to public service.
Thanks so much for the support!

Latest posts

Back