I need pictures

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cuddlebug

I am working on pages for my website. I need pictures of bumblefoot, fungus and anything related to malo. If anyone has something they would like to share with me, I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

I didn't think about fur slips. It would be great if you could email that to me. My email is in my signature. Does anyone else have pictures?

do you want x-rays of malo? i have one of elongated roots and i might be able to get the ones from my vet of one of my pet chins Amigo. he had bad roots and spurs on his teeth. I had him put to sleep because even if i had his teeth trimmed the roots were still too long and he'd have to be on pain meds until the end.

Yes, I could use the x ray pictures. That would be great! Thanks! I will make sure to give you full credit for the pictures. Could you email them to me? My email address is in my signature. Don't forget to give me the information to give you credit.

I don't have any xrays or photos of actual malo.... but I have pics of a little guy who died of malo. There's no noticeable signs from the pics that he had it really, but he was loved. Have a paw print as well. Could possibly get xrays from the vet. Never thought to ask for them.

Lilly babe, a picture of a chin who has malo that shows no outward signs could be helpful as evidence that sometimes, it can be present without the owner realizing it. I would like to see the pictures.

Back