I need a name for my new chinnie!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like Kianna or Rose (could it be that I am partial to those names since they are my oldest granddaughter's first and middle names?).

I like Elsie. However after I misread chinniecrew's post I decided that Twiglet is a cool name (misread "Twilight"). Twiggy for short and slightly less embarrasing than calling to register a chinchilla called Godzilla with a local vet. :oops:

I didn't read the thread fully so I am no sure if someone else said this already, but yeah...I'll be honest. Elsie makes me think of a cow. :p

Out of those names I like Lola the best, with Mimi coming in a close second.

Mimi!! and then Lola comes in second.

I have to agree with Essentia... Elsie does make me think of cows hehe

Lol I kept thinking Marley and Harley...

Marleybaby and Lolabunny? Just seems to go together...Im kinda partial because I have a dog named lola and a chin named lila :)

I say Lola also! But don't name her until you meet her and can determine her personality. All of my most recent pets have had dramatic name changes when I first got them. (Avalanche became Louie, Eclipse turned to Chicklit, Mugwump changed to Pesto, you get the idea)

what happened to the good ol' names like Jazmine, Jewel, Belle, Aphrodite, Crystal, Denzel, Firiona, Lucan, Damian, Belial?? Mimi is a nice name, however everytime i hear it, i'm reminded of Mimi from Rent, drug addicted go-go dancer :(

Latest posts

Back