I love my toes!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I looked at it again. He MEANT to taste his toes and posed for the picture. I don't think I have ever had a chin like him around here and I've had some very personable, fun little guys over the years that do all sorts of other crazy things. This Handbag is a very unique little chinnie.

He's... just sitting there. With his foot in his face. On his human's hand... I am so totally missing out. Maybe if I show all these adorable pics and vids and comments to Crash he'll get the idea that it's okay to sit on her for more than 10 seconds.

Gimme a stick pweeze
yes he is totally posing, because he is looking at the camera not his foot lol

picture.php

hahaha...thank you everyone!! I'm glad you'all are enjoying Handbag as much as I am. :heart5:

I didn't even realize he was chewing on his foot until I uploaded the photos from the camera. Since I live alone, all the pics I take are by me and my outstretched hand so sometimes I just shoot away and hope for something good. lol. He's just very funny.

I wonder if Handbag has an interesting personality to go with his interesting name?! He sure is a cutie pie! Congrats! :)
Boy Jenn, you sure called that one right! That quote was from Annies first post. I couldn't remember Handbag's history so I looked. He's 5 and from the San Diego Humane soc.

Back