I have 4 little mice

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

InkedupTara

Do the chinny shuffle!
I picked up my four girls today and I am in love already!!!! Although I want a rex or a fluffy texel, so I will be getting either another tank or a larger one at some point.

Here they are!
IMG_9716.jpg

IMG_9722.jpg

IMG_9713.jpg

Sorry for crappy pictures, I was excited, and had to wipe off the water spots on the cage for the next time!

They seem to be digging it. Had to run and get them a larger wheel, the "mouse" size was too small.

They are soooo cute. I love rodents. Uhm, except for rats. =)

cute! i have 2 mice myself :)
the orange one is sooo shiny, makes me miss my zeus. lol he was a white shiny mouse.

andreya: rats aren't that bad :p i have four and they are the most loveable creatures i've ever had. :)

They are adorable! I loved having my little mice, I think some people just have a place in their heart for rodents, hehe.

Keisha: Nothing personal. I've been bit twice, both times bled profusely and the second time took two months for for my gash to close. I pet sat for my friend who has a rat a few months ago and held her every day but they still make me nervous. I've been bit by many, many other rodents and have never had anything hurt like my rat bites.

yeah i got bit by our females, which is why we got rid of them.
we have males now, and all they do is give us sloppy kisses (not a fan lol).

Aw they are beautiful! we have 5 white females and 2 males here. I love watching them. Also it's so interesting how differently the males behave from the females....the females are extremely neat and build themselves a huge nest, share their food, and seem to always have a lookout mouse while the others sleep. Then the males' cage needs to be cleaned every 2nd or 3rd day because they somehow poop and pee all over the walls of the cage, and they don't fight, but I have to give them extra food just so they don't steal the food back and forth.....oh they are funny creatures. Congrats!!

Back