I found three 25 lbs Mazuri Food for free!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beemarie

I was just surfing Craigs list and this lady had three 25lbs for free I guess they sent her the wrong food and they didnt want it back. I didn't ask questions. but one out of three boxes were open. I didn't care. I gave that one to my brother's girlfriend for her chinchilla.

It made my day. :) a 15 minute ride for three bags of free food two not even out of the box with a mill date of July. I'm so excited i just had to share it.!

That's enough pellets to feed 15 chinchillas for two or three months. Make sure to use it all before it's about six months old. :) That's great that you got it for free! I would have loved to come across that...I could feed my chins for five days with that!

Yeah. I was thinking about doing something with the one bag like donating it. Since i do have one chinchilla. I was thinking about getting another chin when it's the right time but even then two chinchillas for 50 lbs of pellets is way too much.

thats awesome!! I wish I could fund chin food for free here! I buy the 25lb bags of Mazuri too! Great find!!

that's awesome. I once got a 50 pound bag of Blue Cloud dust for $10 on craiglist.

Latest posts

Back