I finally got my beautiful chins

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chinnmyheart

This past Saturday, I got my chins.. They are soo beautiful..

I took lots of pictures and I also recorded one of them both taking a bath..

They are 7 years old, they were rescue chins. So I got them from AZCHINS.

They are fluffier than the ones I had before!

If you read one of my threads before you might have come across the pictures of my girls.

But will post soon.. when I have more time..

:)

Congrats on your adopted chins! Can't wait to see some pictures :D

Wishing you and them the best of luck!

Oh no wonder.. Yes they are good...

Yes, they been hanging out in the cage.. I put in my hand when ever I can.. My boys too... My boys like handing them strands of hay..

Both girls come up to me and come up to the door. They want to jump out... A few times they sat on my hand and arms. While my arms where inside the cage..They seem very comfortable with me so far..

The all white, I like her to be snow white... And the one with little bit of gray on her nose to be Kitty ( like Monster Inc. Boo calls the big guy Kitty.)

Thank you guys!! I will try to post pictures soon.. I was trying to do that today, but I took pictures and videos of the girls with my phone. So I need to transfer them to my computer, but I don't have the program it needed.. My husband will fix it soon.. Hopefully tomorrow...

This pictures were taken last night..

This is Kitty, she attempt several times to come out. On one of the pictures she looking at me planning how to jump out without me telling her no, not yet..

Attachments

• Kittywaitingopportunity.jpg
    Kittywaitingopportunity.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 37
  • kitty.jpg
    kitty.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 38
Here is Snowwhite. She also tried to attempt to jump out.. She was more brave than kitty.. I caught her on time before jumping out..

Attachments

• Snowwhitewantout.jpg
    Snowwhitewantout.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 33
  • Snowwhitedisappointed.jpg
    Snowwhitedisappointed.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 27
Here's Kitty in the corner and snow white which you can't see her face but her back..

Attachments

• Kittyandsnowwhite.jpg
    Kittyandsnowwhite.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 29
They are so adorable! I love the names! Monster Inc is such a good movie hehe!

Are they sisters? :))

Latest posts

Back