I don't care

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya im sick of hearing about the president too, just didn't know if i should mention that one on here.

Well, I still love watching Jon & Kate shows because the kids are so darn cute. They're what the show is supposed to be about anyway.. No one would know that anymore, though.

I think it's ridiculous how much emphasis the media puts on trivial things (such as celebrity break ups, etc.) when there is a war going on overseas. Sorry, I care more about our gals and guys fighting then when Madonna or someone adopts a child.

RIP MJ, though. The media will never let him rest in peace, sadly.

Not sure if this is really media related, but I don't care about Twitter, and I CERTAINLY don't care what joe schmoe celebrity said on his twitter about, well, anything!

I also agree with the above...I don't care about Jon & Kate, Brad & Angie, or MJ

OH! And I definitely don't care about anyone's "baby bump".

Do we as a country really have nothing better to spend our time on?!

To clarify: I am not sick of hearing about Barack Obama's political policies or the work he is doing domestically and internationally. That is the sort of stuff I would love to see take precedence over the news stories mentioned in this thread.

Latest posts

Back