I cant stop laughing

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chinchillin2005

Shadow's mom
I NEEDED A NEW GLASS WATER BOTTLE, CAUSE THE PLASTIC PART INSIDE WAS TURNING YELLOW. I WENT ON AMAZON PRIME AND ORDERED THE FIRST GLASS WATER BOTTLE I SAW, IT WAS $5. IT CAME TODAY, AND IT IS HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AND FAT AND ENORMOUS. IT IS A 26 OZ SUPER PET GLASS WATER BOTTLE LMFAO. I DIDNT EVEN CHECK THE SIZE WHEN I ORDERED. DOES ANYONE HAVE THIS FOR THEIR CHINS? WHAT SHOULD I DO? I CAN'T RETURN IT. http://www.petmountain.com/photos/product/giant/114420S510376/-/large-26-oz.jpg

You can use it, just clean it up every week to make sure that it won't grow any bacteria that could cause tooth or gut problems and you'll be alright. :)

I have used bottles this size and larger before...it's fine as long as it's kept clean.

Yep, we use that one for two boys. We empty it and clean and refill it about once every three days. You have to fill it to the top for the vacuum to work, or it will drip constantly.

I use the same bottle for all of my cages, no problem with it, just empty and clean it about every 3 days or every other day and you will be fine

Latest posts

Back