Howdy Doody!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

threewingedfury

<3 BIG and Blocky <3
Well... lesse...

I don't even think I did a formal into on CnQ, so I'll do it now...

My name is Tiffany, and I'm located in Roxboro, NC (on the NC/VA line). I've been breeding chinnies for going on 4 years now and I'm reaccessing my herd at the moment and I've sold the majority of my breeders and I'm avidly searching for higher quality breeders. I'm down to 4 breeders at the moment, but plan to get a few more from the York show and hopefully I'll win one of those pairs from the ECBC Nationals raffle (haha). I also just began breeding hedgies and gliders. My hedgies have yet to breed, but one of my glider females has joeys in the pouch at the moment. I have 4 suggies and 2 hedgehogs. I also have 3 dogs, 2 cats, 3 ferrets, a hammie, 8 cockatiels, a jenday conure, 2 quaker parrots, 2 parakeets, a few fish and an african dwarf frog. My world is filled with fun!

I have pretty much all the time in the world to my animals. I'm a full time computer science undergraduate at North Carolina State University and whenever I finish that degree I'll be moving on to Animal Science or Zoology because I plan to work on becoming an exotic animal vet. I tutor part time and work online part time, so I can always be at home with the babies! I take care of my grandparents, whom me and my husband live with. I'm not really sure of what else I can say, I think I explained it all... hehe.

Latest posts

Back