Howdy all!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FurTurdHerd

uh-oh...hope the band doesn't skip as I enter :p

The 3 Amigos sure did miss you guys and all of your information (okay, I did, too). They are just dying for me to post pictures of their new and improved fleece-covered home, courtesy of Allison at Camphor Chins. They are just too proud of their new digs.

Yay! Now I can go back to the shadows and enjoy everybody's chinchilla chatter again. Especially the photos - can't live without 'em. Smudge is one of my fave chins to watch - his grouchy faces and use of utensils cannot be beat!

Welcome back! I see you're not far from me. I'm north of you in Ferndale. Hope you and your furkids got through all the flooding ok! I don't know, can chins swim? Can't wait to see new pics!

Welcome back! I see you're not far from me. I'm north of you in Ferndale. Hope you and your furkids got through all the flooding ok! I don't know, can chins swim? Can't wait to see new pics!

well, howdy neighbor! No flooding around here, but the snowfall was brutal. We couldn't even get our truck out of the driveway for a few days - whew it was ugly. I even managed to fall down our front stairs - thankfully into a giant snowdrift at the bottom, so it ended up being hilarious. I made myself a fallen snow angel! :D

Was it bad in Ferndale?

well, howdy neighbor! No flooding around here, but the snowfall was brutal. We couldn't even get our truck out of the driveway for a few days - whew it was ugly. I even managed to fall down our front stairs - thankfully into a giant snowdrift at the bottom, so it ended up being hilarious. I made myself a fallen snow angel! :D

Was it bad in Ferndale?

We had more snow than we wanted! It lasted a lot longer than I thought it would - usually it's gone after a day or two. This lasted a couple of weeks or more! The kids missed 2 1/2 days of school. I think the NE wind and the snowdrifts make it so bad here. The kids also missed a day of school due to the flooding. A lot of Ferndale was under water. We live a bit farther from the river so we stayed dry. Been a very interesting winter so far and I am so ready for what little summer we get!

Back