How to Train Your Dragon

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JennyBug

Sometimes I love too much
I saw this movie tonight, and I LOVED IT!!! It was so cute! Anybody else see it?

It was more than just a cute movie; I think it taught a good lesson as well, though not in a preachy way.

We went and saw it in 3D, it was a lot of fun. Great movie for kids, good movie for adults. Lots of good humor.

Only issue I had was it sounded and looked like Shrek in the beginning which really put me off. Thankfully about 10 minutes in the story picked up and it wasn't as distracting. A couple of other people there commented on that when we were walking out, gotta love the south and my-conversation-is-your-conversation friendliness.

I do like shrek, but I think this movie deserved it's own moment.

Gerard Butler is one of the voices... so yea. It's a bunch of scottish vikings. lol.

My Better Half and I going to see it tonight on a double date with his roommate and girlfriend. Our mutual monthaversaries are today and tomorrow. The guys are apparently toting the stuffed dragons they bought at Walmart along with us. My plans for horned helmets for Sarah and me kind of fell apart. :(

I loved this movie. Toothless reminded me of my "full of personality" dog. :) Gerry as a voice is a big bonus for me too.

Saw it Sunday night and I enjoyed the heck out of it! Toothless reminds me of the dog I live with, Bobby. I wake up to a huge black nose in my face every day, and he's usually pretty adamant about training me to do what he wants when he wants it. Thankfully he doesn't regurge his dinner for me, though. :)

My sister and I took her son to see it the other day. I enjoyed it!

Back