how much is it to get my chin sen by a vet ?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It varies greatly. Different vets charge different amounts. Usually there is a general "office visit" fee, then different charges for whatever procedures are done, medications given, etc.

It really depends on the vet. I bring mine to one of two vets in my area. One vet charges $60 just for the office visit, not including any type of care or medicine. Another vet charges $40 for just the office visit, not including any type of care or medicine. You can try to look here on the site http://www.chins-n-hedgies.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=104 to see if anybody has recommended any good vets that are in your area.

Spicgonewhite - I sent you a pm and an email and you have responded to neither. You need to check your pm box and get back with me immediately.

What your chin is being seen for will also impact the price of the visit. Chins don't need to see vets for a regular check up, like a dog or cat.

Back