How many toys are in your chins cage?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crys12065

I was wondering how many toys you have in your chins cage at one time?

Right now Delilah only has 3 hanging toys and some foot type toys plus her sticks. She needs more and thankfully I have some coming soon. I just dug through my birds toys for some chin safe ones to put in her cage.

How many toys does your chin have?

I have one long chain horizontally per cage, then each cage gets loose pine blocks and sticks and a pumice block. I replace the wood on the chain each cage cleaning.

6 hanging toys, one willow ball or block, handful of apple sticks daily, handful of misc wood sticks/coins weekly.

Everyone gets one, but they're usually so ginormous, they're the size of 2-4 together! They also get sticks often.

I have 2 hanging chains with wood chews/pumice and some loose wood chews around the cage. My chin Max will take as many as he can get though!

My boys are deprived right now. There's one small hanging toy in one cage and none in the other. I think I've given up on toys, they ignore them. They chew their shelves and bed and hay holder and hidey house. They each get 2-12inch long apple sticks each night, and as many sticks they can nom while out for play time.

I keep a coconut piece and blue cloud block in each cage. Everyone gets a fresh stick and hay cubes once a week and hay in the middle of the week. Keeps them busy.

Back