Honeywell Thermostat.

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brittney

Does anyone have a Honeywell programmable digital thermostat? That's what I have, and somehow, a button has been pressed that puts it on some schedule and every morning I wake up to temps at 87*. My house is usually at 71* so it is definitely a shock when it happens. I just can't figure out the darn thing. The house builders didn’t leave the manual, so I am SOL. If anyone has one, I could definitely use your help! Thanks! :)

it depends on which model you have. We have the chronotherm IV Plus and it has a flip down under the temp disply and all the instructions are there to set it.
You could also probably go to Honey Wells site and get instructions for your model.

Depends on the model I'd definitely say, but some models have a vacation mode on them. I highly suspect that could be your problem...or something in the program got changed and you didn't/don't know. Clearing the program and starting from scratch with the programming would more than likely solve the problem. If you can find us a model number, I'm sure someone can help.

ETA - here's the product listing page from Honeywell. Find the model you have and then click "See Details." There should be a link to the manual for the model on that page (at least there was for the few I went into). Hope that helps!

Back