Holy Crap!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I personally favor the hedge hog on the adoptions page... I think it's an excellent job but looks a little squirrely to me for the price!

Oh wow, it looks amazing! I really want to get one made of my Silver Chin, but the prices are a lot to consider

That's the first time I have ever seen anybody make a chin that actually resembles a chin. All the other ones I've seen are fuzz with plastic eyes and people go ga ga over them and I just don't see it. This one looks like a chin.

Price is a bit steep. I can go out in the barn and cuddle one for a lot less.

^^ You know you love my webkinz chin :neener:! Heck, it fooled quite a few people when I left it sitting on top of the cage once :D!

I really like this one in the link too but the price wow!

That's the first time I have ever seen anybody make a chin that actually resembles a chin. All the other ones I've seen are fuzz with plastic eyes and people go ga ga over them and I just don't see it. This one looks like a chin.

Price is a bit steep. I can go out in the barn and cuddle one for a lot less.

I didn't take the time to look at prices. How much is Ollie?

Ollie is a little too real for me, kinda creeps me out! lol I'll stick to the real thing :)

Ollie was already sold, but judging from the prices of her other ones... I know the hedgie was 160 pounds... which is like $250 USD.

Yeah, you pretty much almost double what the British pound is for dollars. Ginormous prices, BUT obviously a whole lot of skilled labor there.

I adore her work, but I doubt I would ever be willing to fork up that much cash for a stuffie, lol. I just look and drool. It's cheaper.

OH WOW what amazing work that is so realistic just amazing!!!!!!!

Back