Hola!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

macygray

aka. Chinnie Kisses.
Hey Everyone...I think I owe an apology and an update?

Apology: Sorry for not being as contributive as I should have been on this forum...in the past month or so. You guys are my family! Other family! Please excuse grammar or spelling mistakes..Spanish gets better and my english just gets worse! Ick! I will do my best to check in with you guys every couple of days ...I came on to many new interesting new threads also! Anddddd....we've almost reached the 2000 member mark! Wonder why :D

Now to telling you guys where I have been...I know you have probably seen me on facebook and thought I had abandoned the forum and chinchillas etc. but that is all I have had time for...Check on facebook every now and then..thats were everyone is..Chinnie friends, more virtual friends and friends friends, then family too.

I have been working very hard with school...Not doing well but positive thinking and lots more study should fix that? Haha. I have passed 1/2 exams. History I failed, 10% and then passed Biology with 80%...So quite a difference, huh?

I started extra lessons this week...The year I am in at school they don't do the 'free' extra lessons for some unknown reason. Therfore, I have had to join a group in a womans house, a group of 5 (max) even though its works out pretty expensive..So far so very good! Lets see how the exams go...I am focusing mainly on Maths and Physics!

See what happens when I am not on the computer for a while? I love typing and needed to get it all out of my system by writing this! LOL.

I was about to go on and on but I think you guys would have stopped reading a while ago. haha.

Oh - Macy Gray my chinchilla is doing good. Which reminds me...I have to PM Carol as your dust came a few days ago...Macy is looking fabulous. He infact, looks like another chinchilla. Amazing! I'll take pictures of him. That blue cloud dust is something else. Lola, my puppy is doing vwell...A bit anxious these days from not getting as much attention but dont worry...She gets longerish walks. Shes getting fatter! New food!

BTW - Any New Yorkers? Ruari, my brother is living in NY now...He loves it....got pretty scunnered though as was looking for a month for a job and just now is getting somewhere. I think he's coming back here for Christmas, Europe, and going back afterwards to take on another job he got offered!

So tell me! What the heck have you guys been at? Have I missed anything?

CHRISTMAS CARDS - Theyre coming! I am going to preorder the cards this year. What do you think of making the cards a little bit BIGGER this year? Same quality...just an inch or 2 bigger each way? Make sense?

Also - Halloween colouring pages perhaps?

LOTS of LOVE, Mae. xxx.

I don't know how I would have done without you if you weren't on Facebook at least, lol! I'm glad you had a nice birthday. As far as the forum, well I'm sure you'll catch up...and I know, I've been watching the 2,000 mark as well. Post pics of Macy and your beautiful Spain when you ever get a chance.
Te extrañé muchisimo

Mae I've missed you! Are you gonna do SS this year? You've got one more week to sign up! :neener:

Oh - Macy Gray my chinchilla is doing good. Which reminds me...I have to PM Carol as your dust came a few days ago...Macy is looking fabulous. He infact, looks like another chinchilla. Amazing! I'll take pictures of him. That blue cloud dust is something else.

I'm glad you finally got the dust. It only took TWO MONTHS. I hope the dust lasts for a while but I can always send you more. I was just going to give you a refund next Thursday if it hadn't come by then. I'd love to see pictures of him all dusted with Blue Cloud.

Latest posts

Back