Hi, new chin Mom

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michelle43

Hello all, I have been reading the boards for a few weeks so I thought I should say hello and Thank You :)

This forum is so informative. I adopted a Chin from a friend 1 week ago. I knew he was coming for a few weeks before that. His previous owner broke a lot of the "rules" I see here, but my chin Chinny is still very happy and social. It seems his previous family followed the guidelines given to them by the pet store. They loved him, and it shows in his personality.

I am trying my best to make his cage safer. Just wanted to say hello :)

Attachments

• IMG00049-20101118-2330.jpg
    IMG00049-20101118-2330.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG00048-20101118-2330.jpg
    IMG00048-20101118-2330.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 26
I know the mesh is bad, I have replaced the floor with a Fleece Liner I made. I have wood shelves ordered.

Please know I am working on his cage.

Welcome and congrats! It's great that you are already working so hard to make your new buddy's environment safer. :)

Aw, he's a cutie! Sounds like you're working hard on giving him a comfy home :thumbsup: How old is Chinny?

Hi and welcome! I think it is wonderful that you have done research and are improving your chin's cage already! Chins are really quite personable and can become quite addicting :)

Back