Hi. I'm Barbi, he's Jeff, we're chin-aholics

• Thread starter PetProductsByNature
  • Start date
Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well you're not chin-aholics until you get more chins. Don't worry, it'll happen soon enough. Am I the only one who has a tiny little short handled rake for my carpet? My family says we are the only people who have to rake the carpet before we vacume.

The boys just had their 1st recess and we had playground duty. Let me tell you, it was kickin'! I haven't had that much fun in soooooo long and I'm thinking the boys might have just had a litte bit more than some kind of fun. We didn't have a clue what to put in there so we set it up with a little bit of whatever we could get our hands on. We cut holes in about a half dozen cardboard boxes...which quickly became their favorite new toy, all types of wood and a little bridge that I just threw together while waiting for Jeff's football game to end. Chipper's second favorite toy in the playground was the a/c vent once it turned on and Mason's was the bridge...whoohoo!!! So I turned on the camera and shot pictures until my batteries went dead and this is the only picture I got that wasn't just a tail or 2...believe it or not...oh, of course you believe it, you try to take pictures of chins on the go too...
The boys got so worn out after 30 minutes that Mason eventually just kind of rested his chin on a box and closed his eyes. This was the best!

Sorry for the blur, but they would just not sit still for even a half a second...
1stRecess.jpg

I know, I'm so lucky...these boys are wonderful. One minute they're all snuggled up in a chin-tube together, the next, each is sprawled out on a ledge alone, but last night at recess their friendship shone!!! They are the best of playmates. Thanks for everyone's oohing and awwing...I'm a proud chin-mom and ya'll make it so easy...

haha my chin waas in my room but he made such a mess i ended up with carefresh in my bed! NOT TO MENTION ONE NIGHT I FOUND A POOP! so i moved him to the basement and he is doing fine down there so im pretty happy he likes it.

Back