Hi Guys!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cruezer

Hi everyone! My name's Marissa. I got my first chinchilla, Bartlebee, about six months ago, and he's been the best choice I could have ever made! Getting to watch him grow and play has been my daily source or entertainment and I'm not sure how I ever had fun without him before.

I decided I wanted a chinchilla because I was in school and living in an apartment, so I wanted something quiet, small, and that didn't smell. Chins had the added bonus of being nocturnal, which matched up with my night classes and being up 'til 6am with homework perfectly. After having a chinchilla for a while now, I'm 100% sure they're the perfect pets for me.

There's my introduction :) Looking forward to getting to know everyone else and their chinchillas too!

Welcome! I got a chinchilla for all the same reasons wayyyy back when I was your same age. :)

Chinchillas really are wonderful little animals.

I'm guessing by your username that you're in Arizona. I moved from Flagstaff about a year ago. How hard is it to have chins in AZ?

And thank you everyone for the warm welcomes! It's nice to have a place to go for questions and concerns with my little pal. The breeder's phone probably needs a break anyway ;D

Back